CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

And the Nominees Are....



Wow!  I am so excited to have gotten my first of two awards. When I decided to start this blog, I just wanted to share and express my thoughts, ideas, and whatever else came to mind with others.  Being nominated for awards are just added bonuses for my decision to start a blog.   I have been awarded for The Versatile Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award.  Well, that just make me happy!  I was awarded by Emily over at I Love My Classroom and I am so THANKFUL!  Be sure to check out her blog...

So here are the rules:

The Versatile Blogger rules....
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

One Lovely Blog Award rules....
1. Follow the person that gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

7 random facts about me....
1. I love being a mom.
2. I love Ruffles chips and Ranch dip....So NOT GOOD FOR ME, but taste so GOOD!
3. I love the color red...even though it doesn't look that great on me.
4. I teach at a Title I school and am a product of a Title I school (grew up in Title I schools)
5. I love sports (football, basketball, baseball, softball, track and field...the list goes on and on and I love them all.)
6. I started drinking coffee when I started teaching...and I only drink it with cream and cappuccino mix.  If there is none, I am not drinking!
7. I love seeing the my students cross that finish line on a concept they have running towards.
So the lucky bloggers that I am nominating are the following:
(Please click on the links to check them out!)


Ladybug's teacher files
She is one of the reasons I decided to start a blog.  LOVE HER SITE!
Fancy Free in Fourth
She is a fellow fourth grade teacher....
 
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
Great Ideas.
Button
Great Blog!



Mrs. Freshwater’s Class
Love this blog!


Button
Many resources for all teachers
2nd Grade Pig Pen
Really cute ideas and crafts
 
Alternative Name
Great Resources and Ideas!
Button
Great Blog.

Fantastic Blog
Awesome Blog to Check out!
Photobucket
Many ideas that can be used for all grade levels

Queen with Class
Love the ideas and thoughts on this blog!

EduKate & Inspire
Great site for teachers
Button
Love the site and title

3 comments: